Ellis Business Lawyers primary focus and expertise lies in the areas of:
Business Dispute Resolution
• The resolution of commercial disputes, ranging from contract and construction disputes to shareholder and partnership disputes. We resolve these disputes through various means, including:
• Mediation and arbitration and where necessary
• Effective litigation strategies in Provincial or Supreme Court
Debt Collections Law
• Commercial and consumer debt collection in British Columbia
• Legal representation of US and local creditors in commercial and consumer debt collection proceedings and
• Post-judgment execution and judgment enforcement remedies
• Prosecution of taxpayer appeals to Tax Court and Federal Court
• Prosecution of Science Research and Experimental Development (SR & ED) claims & appeals
• Meldon Ellis is a trained mediator and he conducts mediation of commercial disputes and he represents acts as counsel for parties involved in mediations.
• EBL represents parties in many aspects of entertainment law, particularly film, television and literary publishing.
Mergers & Acquisitions
• Ellis Business Lawyers have considerable experience in representing parties that are either buying or selling businesses.
Ellis Business Lawyers – “Corporate and Commercial Law”
T: 604-688-7374 W: http:www.ellislawyers.com
F: 604-688-7385 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 400 – 1681 Chestnut Street, Vancouver, BC, V6J 4M6
4023 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 2J1